High School Partnerships
Sign up for a free 15-minute group tour to learn about how Outlier.org is partnering with high schools and colleges in $state to deliver opportunity to all students.
We share a mission.
TOUR LED BY:
Brett Roer, Strategic Partnerships Lead
Former Principal from New York City
By providing more $state high school students with access to college-level online courses that clear a pathway to college in $state, we can drive positive learning outcomes and prepare them for future success -- in college and beyond.
High Schools partner with Outlier.org to provide college-level curriculum, assessment and instruction that:
- Increases access and equity beyond AP and Dual Enrollment
- Addresses teacher shortages, training and qualifications
- Is proven to improve outcomes and performance
Outlier.org fits into distance learning, hybrid or in-person instructional models. And if students do all the work but don’t pass, they’ll have a chance to try again at no cost to the school.
High School students will:
- Reduce debt and earn 3 college credits from a top 60 US school
- Learn from captivating professors from school's like Yale, MIT, and NYU
- Use evidence-based interactive learning tools to deepen understanding
- Strengthen college applications
- Build confidence and skill
Join this live tour to:
- Discover how Outlier.org works in $state
- Experience a lecture
- Learn how we support students and administrators
- Get a copy of our High School Implementation Guide
FROM THE CO-FOUNDERS OF MASTERCLASS
Online college reimagined